India International School, an initiative of the “Abhyudaya Educational Trust”, was founded with the idea of providing holistic value-based education that would help each student to face lives challenges.
Started in the year 2002 on Outer Ring Road, the school has hence shifted to a sprawling 30 acre campus in the year 2005. The school has now grown into a wonderful, vibrant and youthful community consisting of 600 students and 70 experienced and well-qualified teachers.
Key Highlights of India International School
* A Co-educational residential school, affiliated to ICSE
* ISA (International School Award) from British Council.
* Pre Activity Centre located at Outer Ring Road, next to AKME Harmony Extremely Affordable Education
* A Well organized library covering a wide range of topics
* The emphasis on overall development of the child
* Achieved 100% pass with First Class and Distinction in the last three years of the ICSE Board exams
* State of the art infrastructure for both Sports and other Co-curricular activities
* A very interactive and open Parent-Teacher partnership that fosters better understanding of the students’ needs