Indian Certificate of Secondary Examination (ICSE)
The ICSE is an examination conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE). At Indian International School, we have acquired a holistic approach in education that blends modern technology with conventional values. The ICSE curriculum has been designed to provide holistic learning to the students with the aspiration to encounter bright prospects with regards to their educational future.
The holistic approach helps students learn through practical exposure such as science is better in the laboratory and economic is better understood with group projects. The ICSE curriculum has widespread recognition across all prominent educational institutes in India and worldwide as well. At IIS, we offer well-structured ICSE curriculum combined with expert facilitators that empower our students to become productive, confident, and informed citizen.
The ethos of the council
- Trust and Fair Play
- Minimum Monitoring
- Allow Schools to evolve own niche – Progressive Institutions
- Needs of the children – Renew their objectives
- Freedom to experiment with new ideas and practices
- The schools must continuously evolve – ‘You won’t skid if you stay in a rut’
- Diversity and Plurality – The basic strength of evolution of ideas
- Schools must motivate pupil towards the cultivation of Indian morals
- Excellence – The Indian experience
- Values – Spiritual and Cultural – to be the Bed Rock of the educational experience
- Schools to have ‘Indian Ethos’ and strong roots in the National Psyche.
Be sensitive to national aspirations