Stepwise Admission Procedure
IIS follows an open door policy with parents,encouraging them enquire details and visit the campus with their child , by prior appointment.This will enable them to discover and experience the ambiance and facilities offered at the institution first hand so that they make a conscious decision to admit their child at IIS.Parents are not obliged in any way to seek admission.Incase of intereste shown ,
Please abide by the following rules :
Kindly collect the prospectus and application form on payment of application fee of Rs.500/-
Tests will be conducted subsequently.The tests will be conducted as follows :
- LKG – Informal Tests
- UKG – Numbers and Alphabets
- Gr I – V – English , Mathematics and 2nd Language
- Gr VI – X – English , Mathematics , Science & 2nd Language
Application form to be submitted together with :
- Copy of child’s date of birth certificate
- Copy of Child’s Aadhaar card
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Copy of child’s mark sheets
- Copy of conduct certificate
- 6 passport size photographs
Please Note :
- Tests will be conducted on the syllabus of the grade the child has passed.
- The question paper will follow a multiple choice pattern
- Students must carry pen / pencil and an eraser with them.
- Calculators are not permitted.
- If the child is offered a place at the school, parents are requested to make immediate payment of 1st Term Fee immediately
- Failure to do so will render the seat being cancelled and being offered to the candidate next on the waiting list.