Founded in 2002 , the school is a venture of the “Abhyudaya Educational Trust”. Since it’s inception , the school has grown and established a reputation for incorporating innovative and modern methods of the teaching and learning process; not to mention academic excellence.
The school is nested amidst 30 acres of lush green environs offering its students a first hand experience with nature; thus providing an opportunity for “interactive learning”.
Defining Moments of India International School
We at India India International School believe in
- The student’s best interests will be at the centre of all decision making.
- Students are naturally inquisitive and will learn most effectively through an inquiry driven curriculum.
- We follow the Gardner’s multiple intelligence theory of teaching which helps students achieve their full potential through a creative, differentiated, challenging and planned process of teaching and learning.
- Students’ learning should be celebrated at every possible opportunity.
- Parents, children and the school form a unique partnership to support successful learning.
- Students need strategies to successfully prepare them for the many and varied challenges (academic and social) that they will have to manage at different stages of their lives.
- Students thrive in a supportive, happy and safe environment in which they are valued and respected.
- Global perspectives and understandings will be encouraged and taught in an age appropriate, open minded fashion.
- Teachers employed at India International School will embrace and contribute to the ethos of the school.
To provide quality, comprehensive education and raise compassionate global citizens.
To facilitate life-long learning beyond knowledge acquisition by providing them skills to comprehend, apply, appreciate, analyze, synthesize and evaluate.
Motto & Slogan
IIS is a nurturing home for children from all walks of life the world-over, where each child’s multiple skills are sharpened to the zenith. We strive to give them a conducive
environment and a value enriched education,while nurturing them into responsible and confident individuals who will make an effective contribution to the society.